Responsibilities and Authorities:
1. Participate in the development and implementation of the strategic plan and operational plans of the Department.
2. Financial auditing of all revenues, expenses of internal and external projects of associations, maintaining a complete copy of the financial and financial regulations, monitoring the provision of financial statements periodically, and conducting field visits to monitor performance and implement instructions and procedures.
3. Review the implementation of the programs and the work of the associations according to the specified time programs, to ensure that they are carried out within the criteria set for them.
4. Financial auditing on all aspects of disbursement and collection of Islamic associations and institutions in terms of amounts and persons authorized to sign according to powers, and follow-up any amendment in the financial system of the Assembly and verify the integrity of financial behavior.
5. Financial auditing on the permanent and new bank accounts of Islamic societies and institutions.
6. Prepare detailed reports on violations and financial irregularities of associations, and make recommendations and appropriate solutions.
7. Preparation of the budget for the projects of management with the analysis of deviations when applied, and take the necessary action.
8. Implement the procedures of preparing annual performance reports and performance indicators for management programs and projects, and submit them to the direct supervisor
9. Preparing internal and external reports and correspondence related to the work of the administration and submitting it to its direct supervisor.
10. Applying the procedures, methodologies, regulations, and work systems of the Department and the Department.
11. Participate in the preparation and updating of procedures, methodologies, regulations and work manuals for the administration.
12. Participate in interviewing candidates for a position in the administration.
13. Implementation of the approved performance management system.
14. Communication and communication in coordination with the competent authorities within and outside the Department, in relation to the work of the Department.
16. Participate in organizing workshops for employees and associations when needed to present any developments related to management in coordination with the Human Resources Department.
17. Review the procedures of fundraising funds for charities, restrict funds and ensure compliance with the agreed terms, and the procedures followed in associations to collect donations of funds in terms of registration and the number of persons entitled to collect
Conditions and experiences:
1. University qualification + experience of not less than 8 years
2. Diploma + experience of not less than 10 years
: Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities